Hella Rad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hella Rad

So me and Tiff can keep in touch with our best of friends!

2 posters

flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack

videocard
    videocard
    Pocahaunted
    Pocahaunted

flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack Empty flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack

Post by videocard Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:16 am

it's so good. what are some of your favorite game soundtracks? personally, I like the dragon quest soundtracks, and Mega Man has the best video game music of any series, bar none. but what else?
    Ryry [Admin]
    Ryry [Admin]
    Might Be Batman
    Might Be Batman

flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack Empty Re: flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack

Post by Ryry [Admin] Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 am

different final fantasies. i listened to the kingdom hearts and the world ends with you ost and they are full of j-pop but they aren't terrible. persona has a decent one as well. yggdra union is surprisingly good.
    videocard
    videocard
    Pocahaunted
    Pocahaunted

flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack Empty Re: flash is listening to the Bionic Commando Rearmed soundtrack

Post by videocard Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:19 am

Persona 4 has the best RPG soundtrack of all time. I'm calling it right here.
    Ryry [Admin]
    Ryry [Admin]
    Might Be Batman
    Might Be Batman

Post by Ryry [Admin] Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:20 am

i will second that statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 1:37 am