Hella Rad

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hella Rad

So me and Tiff can keep in touch with our best of friends!

5 posters

PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vlaz
    Vlaz
    The Punisher
    The Punisher

PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Vlaz Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 am

I am getting really sick of this fad of remaking good/classic horror movies. especially since none of the remakes have come close to being as good as the originals. Psycho, dawn of the dead, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Halloween, Friday The 13th, Last House on The Left, Day of the dead, Nightmare on Elm Street, House on Haunted Hill, The Omen, H2, it goes on and on. And it just keeps getting more and more annoying. Please, please please, stop it. Come up with an original idea for fraks sake.
    TiffaHorror
    TiffaHorror
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES

PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TiffaHorror Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 am

Nightmare on Elm Street?
    TiffaHorror
    TiffaHorror
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES

PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE STOP REMAKING GOOD HORROR MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by TiffaHorror Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:51 am

Also, I swear i'm not the one who's doing it. You can trust me. What a Face
    Ryry [Admin]
    Ryry [Admin]
    Might Be Batman
    Might Be Batman

Post by Ryry [Admin] Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 pm

a lot of the remakes are good though. i really liked the halloween and texax chainsaw massacre remakes. and i thought, while it wasn't good overall, the hill have eyes remake was SO much better than the 1st one. also, i think last house on the left will be superior than the original as well. psycho remake is garbage but i really like the dawn of the dead remake too.

btw, H2 isn't a remake.
    Vlaz
    Vlaz
    The Punisher
    The Punisher

Post by Vlaz Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:43 pm

H2 qualifies as a remake. Because I'm pretty sure it picks up just like Halloween 2 did. Also, have you ever seen the original Last House On The Left? And while I love Rob Zombie, the Halloween remake was a far cry from good. Intense, entertaining, and bloody, yes. But it was also full of a lot of crap and garbage that made it dumb, cheap, corny and campy. The Dawn of the dead remake was fine (as long as you forget the zombie baby...oh god the zombie baby...who thought that was a good idea....) but it was no where near as good as the original.
    TiffaHorror
    TiffaHorror
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES
    TRIPLE X CHROMOSONES

Post by TiffaHorror Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Sooo, when did they remake Nightmare on Elm Street? Where was I?

Also, zombie baby came way before that remake. Remember Dead Alive? Greatest zombie movie ever! It had a zombie baby and it was bad ass.
    Vlaz
    Vlaz
    The Punisher
    The Punisher

Post by Vlaz Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:17 pm

Nightmare on Elm Street is in production right now. They are casting if you want to be in it.
    Ryry [Admin]
    Ryry [Admin]
    Might Be Batman
    Might Be Batman

Post by Ryry [Admin] Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:30 pm

the guy playing Rorschach is supposed to be freddy. h2 is not a remake because it's not using the same plot line as any of the other halloween movies. it's a SEQUEL to a REMAKE. that'd be the correct way to put it. yes, i saw the original last house on the left. it's good but i want this one to be BETTER.
    Vlaz
    Vlaz
    The Punisher
    The Punisher

Post by Vlaz Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:42 pm

pretty sure H2 is the same general idea of Halloween 2.

i dont care who is playing freddy. it should be Englund.
    Ryry [Admin]
    Ryry [Admin]
    Might Be Batman
    Might Be Batman

Post by Ryry [Admin] Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:04 pm

Englund turned it down himself, he decided to 'pass the torch.' he wants a cameo though.

ALSO, H2 can't be a remake or follow the same theme because H1 didn't end the same as the original Halloween.
    Jewfasa
    Jewfasa

Post by Jewfasa Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:21 pm

dawn of the dead remake was pretty good. day of the dead remake was terrible.
    Seaneh
    Seaneh

Post by Seaneh Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 am

I actually liked Friday the 13th more than the original.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:38 pm